Monday, June 11, 2007

Well, time has flown by. The hat is (sort of) a finished project which is just waiting for a foot of snow and a pompom.
I once again indulged myself and bought a mac book. Yes, I have gone over to the "dark side". After owning the mac for only 24 hours I was considering how to toss it off the nearest overpass. After some help from my two evil children (both Mac users) I felt better and am now quite happy about this purchase.

On the knitting front I am working on the Fir Cone Square shawl from Cheryl Oberle's book "Folk Shawls". I've just completed the main body of the shawl and am starting on the outer border, which may drive me to drink. (Unfortunately I ran out of Screech over the weekend).
Last Saturday (June 9th) my lovely daughter and I headed to Victoria to see the one and only Yarn Harlot. Of course I had to forget my copy of her book so ended up buying another copy for Stephanie to sign.

Now I must get to bed since morning comes too early.

No comments: