Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time off!

I have taken a leave of absence from one of my jobs (I work as a receptionist for Weightwatchers) so now I have a bit more time to work on knitting projects on Tuesdays.
This morning I did make a fair amount of progress on my Cobblestone sweater plus I was able to do a bit of work on DH's Christmas socks. It is tough since he occasionally will arrive home for coffee or lunch breaks causing me to either end up sitting on the unfinished sock (so far no needle pokes!) or to get it put away at the last second.
It will be nice to finally get the sweater done and hopefully it will fit right this time around. The first time I made it, it was far too big for me even when it was done in the smallest size.
Once the sweater is done I'd like to work on my Fir cone square shawl as well as a toque for my hiking partner plus a scarf for my best friend. Of course I also have a "mindless" project which I have been working on. No offense Amy, but it is a fairly easy pattern which does not require a lot of concentration.
Look for pictures soon!

No comments: