Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Announcing...


P and I are grandparents again.  At 3:35 a.m., October 21st, 2010 my daughter gave birth to:
Camryn Riley, 9 lbs. 1 oz. 


I think her big brother is getting used to having a new sibling around.

Speaking of big brother, he was a little lion for Halloween.  Isn't he the cutest lion you've seen?

As far as knitting is concerned, I've been knitting for my grandchildren plus have projects lined up for Christmas.  I want to make something (Hint: they have heels and toes - and are NOT shoes) for hubby as well as a jacket for my grandson.  My grandson has also requested socks and, according to his mom, he'd also like a toque.  
Of course I've found some more things that I'd like to make for me!  Ah, where to find the time. 



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't think your post should offend anyone. I have known Christians who have said that I lack any sort of morals/values for being an athiest however, I don't judge people for what their beliefs are. I have many friends who are Christian and others who have other faiths and I don't think that any faith or lack of faith makes anyone better than someone else. It's horrible that you were treated that way in your church and judged so harshly.
Aww...my little lion and baby girl...awww...I crocheted several hats for Camryn anticipating she would be as big as her brother so she doesn't fit them quite yet. I do prefer knitting though but crocheted hats do whip up real fast!!