Thursday, July 20, 2006


Wow! I have been lax about this blogging thing. Do I need an excuse other than we have been painting the house while we are not out backpacking?
On the knitting side of things, I finished a summer top for myself in a turquoise blue (see picture), a different summer top for my mom-in-law in a light yellow (didn't take a picture yet), and a ankle length pair of socks for myself in Kroy sock yarn.
I just got my Socks that Rock heavyweight sock yarn and am working on a pair of hiking socks also for myself. (No, I'm not greedy!) It was my hope to have one pair of hiking socks complete and yarn for a second pair to be worked on while we were camping, as if that is possible when your hands are covered in Deet and trail grime.
I did get a brand new camera for my birthday so I will be able to take more pictures to post on here. Whee!!
I'm still trying to figure out how to fancy up this page. I have my Olympic gold medal which I'd like to add so, if anyone can help me out on how to add things like my gold medal, etc. please YELL.

No comments: