Friday, February 24, 2006


I have done it! I was panicking on Wednesday morning but was able to complete one sleeve that day. Yesterday I spent the day on my butt watching movies, drinking tea and knitting... of course. I was able to finish the second sleeve just before I had to peel out the door to get to work.
This morning I relaxed and then finally sewed the underarm seams together. Then it hit me! My camera started acting up when we went out for a hike last Sunday so I brought it in to have it fixed. I called my mom in a panic and she said that her camera wasn't working either but... sometimes she could take ONE picture. The blessed lady (Mother Mary) came over with her camera which did work and took the one picture. She emailed it back to me (since a certain child of mine has my card reader at her house) and the picture came out really well.
Yeah!

3 comments:

Grace Garton said...

Congratulations!!!!
Lets break out the guiness and toast, I've finished too. Mind you my project was much smaller.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Eris is fabulous - way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Germany :-)))

Suza ( member of german olympic knitting team :-)